CBD seeds: Enectaliana®
I migliori semi di canapa certificati EU
First double-use genetics: fibre + biomass
Registered in the European catalogue
3 times more biomass production
7% CBG content for extraction
Max. 0.2% THC guaranteed
Here are the secondary metabolites present within the genetics.
Cannabinoids present in the Enectaliana® hemp variety:
- CBDV <0.01%
- CBDA 5.60%
- CBGA 0.09%
- CBG <0.01%
- CBD 0.39%
- THCV <0.01%
- CBN <0.01%
- CBC 0.04%
- THCA 0.16%
Terpenes present in the hemp variety Enectaliana:
- geranil-isobutirrato = 131 ppm
- beta-pinene = 148 ppm
- biciclo-eptan-2-olo = 7,0 ppm
- 3-carene = 5,9 ppm
- gamma-eudesmolo = 4,4 ppm
- guaiadiene = 2,3 ppm
- Enectaliana® is capable of producing 3 times more biomass than industrial hemp varieties.These are genetics designed to give maximum productivity at maximum quality, a robust, hardy and highly productive phenotype designed to maximize grower yields and triple crop yields.
- THC levels within legal limits, but sufficient to maintain a fair proportion to provide a truly competitive and profitable strain. Until a few years ago, French strains were selected and purchased precisely for their low THC levels. French breeders rode the wave, lobbying the European commission for a lower allowed THC limit (from 0.3 percent to 0.2 percent).This choice turned out to be unfortunate.In fact, this genetic trait is not conducive to dual purpose (wand and extraction biomass) and has no competitiveness with extremely new and balanced varieties such as Enectaliana®. In Italy the allowed limit is always 0.3 percent, but in case the THC level should increase due to climatic conditions, the tolerated limit is 0.6 percent.
- Enectaliana® seeds are selected monoecious. Normally, certified dioecious hemp seeds consist of half male seeds and half female seeds. Male seeds, however, are never used to grow hemp for extraction because when they pollinate the female plants they reduce the concentration of cannabinoids and secondary metabolites by almost half, compromising the quality of the final product.With Enectaliana® more than 90% female specimens and no seed waste.
- It offers a germination rate higher than European standards. The germination rate of Enectaliana® far exceeds standards reaching 91%.
- It guarantees excellent varietal purity standards. Enectaliana® is a genetics of the highest quality that fully meets European purity criteria. Buying these seeds means buying pure and controlled seeds, not contaminated with seeds of other varieties or similar varieties.
- It has extraordinary genetic stability. The extreme stability of the genetics makes it possible to predict the phenotype of the plant. In addition, its essential characteristics, will remain unchanged throughout the plant's growth process. This factor is very important because it ensures the stability of cannabinoid percentages, including THC levels
Enectaliana®: high CBD seeds for cultivation
TYPE OF CULTIVATION TYPE: GREENHOUSE/OUTDOOR
dual use (fiber and hemp)
75 to 80 days
up to 2.5 meters
DRY BIOMASS YIELD PER HECTARE:
2500 -3000 kg
0.2/ 0.3 %
Why Enectaliana is the best certified CBD seeds?
|Biomass production ->||Enectaliana||Industrial Hemp – CBD|
|Gross gain per hectare (ha)||21,000 €||2,000 €|
|CBD content of dry biomass||5 – 6%||2 – 3%|
|Average dry biomass yield per ha (by using 7,000 – 10,000 seeds per ha) ->||2,500 – 3,000 kg extractable CBD*: 68.75 kg *extraction percentage: 50%; CBD concentration: 5%; average biomass: 2.75 t||800 – 1.000 kg extractable CBD*: 9 kg *extraction percentage: 50%; CBD concentration: 2%; average biomass: 0.9 t|
Do you want to know more? Would you like to purchase our certified seeds? Fill out the form, we will get back to you very soon.