Certified CBG seeds: Enectarol®
Highest CBD yield in Europe
First double-use genetics: fibre + biomass
Registered in the European catalogue
3 times more biomass production
8% CBG content for extraction
Max. 0.2% THC guaranteed
Here are the secondary metabolites present within the genetics.
Cannabinoids present in the hemp variety Enectarol®:
- CBDV <0.01%
- CBGA 6.50%
- CBDA 0.69%
- CBD <0.01%
- CBG 1.39%
- THCV <0.01%
- CBN <0.41%
- CBC 0.84%
- THCA 0.06%
Terpenes present in the hemp variety Enectarol®:
- geranyl-isobutyrate = 42 ppm
- beta-pinene = 9.1 ppm
- bicyclo-heptan-2-ol = 2.0 ppm
- 3-carene = 1.2 ppm
- trans-alpha-bergamotene = 0.9 ppm
- gamma-eudesmol = 2.8 ppm
- other terpenes with n° C atoms < than C9 = 0.5 ppm
- other terpenes with n° C atoms between C9 and C12 = 20 ppm
- other terpenes with no. of C atoms > of C12 = 393 ppm
- Enectarol® produces 3 times more biomass than classic industrial hemp varieties. These are genetics designed to give maximum productivity at maximum quality, a low and versatile yet robust and hardy phenotype designed to triple grower yields and triple crop yields.
- THC levels within legal limits, but sufficient to maintain a fair proportion to offer a truly competitive and profitable variety. Until a few years ago, French varieties were selected and purchased precisely because of their low THC levels. French breeders rode the wave, lobbying the European commission for a lower allowed THC limit (from 0.3 percent to 0.2 percent). This choice turned out to be unfortunate. In fact, this genetic trait is not conducive to dual purpose (wand and extraction biomass) and has no competitiveness with extremely new and balanced varieties such as Enectarol®. In Italy the allowed limit is always 0.3 percent, but in case the THC level should increase due to climatic conditions, the tolerated limit is 0.6 percent.
- Enectarol® seeds are dioecious. Developed specifically for flower and biomass production, they guarantee maximum productivity, very high cannabinoid content and innovative, above-average quality end products. With Enectarol® more than 90 percent of the seeds are female to avoid any waste.
- It offers a germination rate higher than European standards. The germination rate of Enectarol® far exceeds standards reaching 91%.
- It guarantees excellent varietal purity standards. Enectarol® is the highest quality genetics that fully meets European purity criteria. Buying these seeds means buying pure and controlled seeds, uncontaminated with seeds of other varieties or similar varieties.
- It has extraordinary genetic stability. The extreme stability of the genetics makes it possible to predict the phenotype of the plant. In addition, its essential characteristics, will remain unchanged throughout the plant's growth process. This factor is very important because it ensures the stability of cannabinoid percentages, including THC levels
Enectarol®: certified hemp seeds for cultivation
TYPE OF CULTIVATION TYPE:
75 to 80 days
up to 3 meters
DRY BIOMASS YIELD PER HECTARE:
1900 - 2200 kg
How Enectarol outperforms other varieties of hemp
|Biomass||Enectarol||Industrial Hemp – CBG|
|Gross gain per ha||20,000 €||2,000 €|
|CBG content of dry biomass||4 – 6%||1 – 2%|
|THC content||< <0.1%||< <0.1%|
|Average dry biomass yield per ha (by using 7,000 – 10,000 seeds per ha)||2.000 - 2.500 kg CBG to extract*: 45 kg *extraction percentage: 50%; CBG concentration: 5%; average biomass: 2.25 t||600 – 800 kg CBG to extract*: 7 kg *extraction percentage: 50%; CBG concentration: 2%; average biomass: 0.7 t|
Do you want to know more? Would you like to purchase our certified seeds? Fill out the form, we will get back to you very soon.