Full Spectrum CBD Oil 15% - 10 ml
CBDday Plus 15%: your natural remedy for anxiety
CBDay Plus is a full-spectrum CBD oil that has been developed to keep anxiety at bay, relax, and naturally stop panic attacks.
This CBD oil tackles anxiety at its roots with a CBD content of 15% and a selection of anxiety-reducing cannabinoids and terpenes.
We extract CBDay Plus 15% from Enectaliana®, one of our proprietary genetics. Enectaliana® is the first hemp strain in Europe developed specifically for the extraction of CBD.
Developing this strain, we focused on the cannabinoids and terpenes with the most pronounced anxiolytic proprieties, to obtain a product that could truly improve the lives of those who suffer from anxiety.
Your natural remedy for anxiety with no side effects.
To whom do we recommend CBDay Plus 15%?
We suggest taking CBDay Plus 15% if you:
- suffer from severe anxiety
- suffer from panic attacks
- suffer from performance anxiety
- feel that you are on the verge of burnout
- feel that anxiety hinders you from pursuing your goals
- need a natural remedy that fends off stress and anxiety
- often have the blues and would like to brighten your mood
How does CBD help to manage anxiety disorders?
Studies show that endocannabinoids play a crucial role in cerebral homeostasis – the maintenance of the brain’s physiological balance. The stimulation of the endocannabinoid system through non-psychoactive cannabinoids like CBD can therefore help manage anxiety.
CBD has a great affinity to the receptors in our central nervous system and modulates the enzymes that take part in the degradation of endocannabinoids. By inhibiting the enzyme FAAH (Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase) it boosts the levels of anandamide, thus lifting the mood of those who consume it.
Due to its interaction with our endocannabinoid system, CBD unfolds its calming and relaxing properties even in case of severe anxiety and depression. It is also extremely effective to prevent and manage burnout syndrome.
Why choose CBDay Plus 15%?
- This 1500 mg CBD oil is a potent botanical anxiolytic. It contains the optimal concentration of active ingredients to alleviate severe anxiety disorders in a natural way. On top of that, it doesn’t have any of the side effects typical of anxiolytics.
- The anxiolytic properties of CBD are boosted by the presence of terpenes and other cannabinoids. This synergistic interplay is known as the entourage effect.
- All our organic hemp products, CBDay Plus 15% included, are regularly tested by independent third-party labs. Thus, we can guarantee reliability, safety, and transparency.
- It is extracted from Enectaliana®, one of our proprietary genetics that made it into the EU Common Catalouge. This cannabis plant is the result of years of research and has been developed expressly to keep anxiety at bay.
- Our supply chain is short, sustainable, and starts with our fields. This allows us to offer our customers high-quality products at an ethical and accessible price – the best on the European market.
What is the best way to take this CBD oil for anxiety?
The perfect method is to put a few drops under the tongue and hold it there for 30 seconds.
It is also possible to dilute it in oil, milk, yogurt, and other products containing milk. It is not water-soluble.
CBDay Plus 15% is a safe and effective product that can be used in the morning, in the evening, and whenever you are faced with a panic attack.
CBDay Plus 15%: how much should you take?
The dosage of CBD is indeed personal. Those who are new to cannabidiol should proceed gradually, starting with a maximum of 5 drops a day. The dosage can be then increased to reach the desired effect.
CBD is safe and so are the other active principles these CBD drops for anxiety are composed of. When taking them you don’t need to worry about bothersome side effects.
It is nevertheless important not to exceed and carefully monitor how the body reacts to them. This way it is possible to adjust the dosage to your specific needs.
3 advantages of CBD-based natural remedies for anxiety
- Such natural remedies have no mind-altering effects.
- CBD does not cause dependence or addiction.
- CBD has no side effects like dizziness, memory loss, aggressiveness, or concentration problems. Therefore, you can use it during the day to fend off anxiety while smoothly continuing to engage in your daily activities.
What does CBD Plus 15% contain?
We are talking about a full-spectrum CBD oil. Hence, it contains CBD together with the following active ingredients.
- CBC (cannabichromene): CBC can significantly lift your mood and has neuroprotective properties that improve cellular health and can help prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
- CBG (cannabigerol): CBG can inhibit the uptake of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). This has both muscle-relaxing and anxiety-relieving effects and appears to alleviate depression. Moreover, due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, it can be useful to treat chronic and neuropathic pain - which can be both causes and effects of anxiety.
- CBN (cannabinol): CBN has a calming effect and is chiefly used to treat sleep disorders. Despite having a molecular structure similar to that of THC, CBN has no psychotropic effects.
The THC content of CBDay Plus 15% is lower than 0.2%. You can therefore purchase and consume it legally.
In addition to these cannabinoids, this oil also contains a carefully selected terpene profile.
What are terpenes?
Terpenes are secondary compounds that can be found in hemp plants and many other vegetable species. These compounds are vital for their growth and also responsible for their characteristic smell. Just like cannabinoids, they have various therapeutic properties that deserve to be valued. When you develop a new strain, you can select one by one the terpenes you want to enrich it with and boost the therapeutic properties of all the molecules.
The terpenes we selected to treat anxiety are:
- beta-caryophyllene: a terpene with relaxing, soothing, and mood-lifting properties, capable of directly activating CB2 receptors.
- alpha-humulene: a terpene with calming and relaxing properties that has a beneficial effect on mood. It is contained, for example, in sage, hop, and ginger.
- nerolidol: it soothes, relaxes, and is found in Cannabis Sativa as well as many other plant species. It is also a component of lavender essential oils, which are known for their calming effects.
- bisabolol: the primary terpene of chamomile is wildly employed in herbal supplements for anxiety. Mainly known for its relaxing effect, it is also a very mild antidepressant.
Along with these main terpenes, CBDay Plus 15% contains traces of Myrcene and Limonene. We are talking about two calming and relaxing terpenes that boost concentration and keep up the mood.
How do we extract CBDay Plus 15%?
Our innovative extraction process consists of only one step and has the advantage of maintaining all the properties of the plants’ molecules.
After the extraction, we dilute CBD and the other active ingredients in a safe carrier oil, like MCT oil (from coconut oil).
How to purchase CBDay Plus 15%?
Visit our website and add it to the cart. Why don’t you also take a look at our shop? All our products are available at an affordable and ethical price.
Free shipping from a minimum order value of 29,99 euros.
In Italy, you’ll receive your products within 48-72 hours. In the rest of Europe, they’ll arrive in 5-7 days.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
What is the difference between CBDay Plus 5% and CBDay Plus 15%?
The CBD content as well as the concentration of the other cannabinoids and terpenes contained in the oil. The first one is particularly suited to treat mild anxiety and stress. The second one has been developed for those who suffer from chronic anxiety and panic attacks.
Can I use CBD if I’m taking anti-anxiety medications?
If you are undergoing a pharmacological treatment, you should consult a doctor before you start taking CBD.
Can I take CBD while pregnant?
No. During pregnancy and lactation, CBD should be avoided under any circumstance.
Is CBDay Plus 15% gluten-free?
Yes. Hemp plants are naturally gluten-free and in the labs dedicated to the extraction, we process exclusively hemp. To ensure additional safety regular tests are carried out in conformity with EU-Regulation No. 828/2014, thus excluding any form of cross-contamination with gluten.
Are you looking for a milder product that reduces stress and boosts your well-being?
Then you could take into consideration CBDay Plus 5%. The younger brother of our 15% oil has a lower CBD content and will take care of stress without you noticing.
Satisfy or refund warranty
Thanks to the “satisfy or refund” warranty you have up to 30 days to return free from fees the products that don’t satisfy you.
- Regular price
- Unit price
Couldn't load pickup availability.